Monday, August 27, 2012

Who I am and what I stand for

My name is Patrick Murray, I am from the central Minnesota area and love where I grew up.
Family is very important to me, I am the fifth child out of six, I have three sisters and  two brothers.
I was home schooled until nineth grade and went to a local private school called St.Cloud Christian School.
I grew up in the country so I spent alot time outside messing around with my siblings and neighbors, I would fish almost everyday in the summer on the lake I lived on and hunt random things that were in the woods near my house. I really enjoy being outside and plan on living in a similar place that I grew up once I finish school.
One my favorite things to do is snowmobile. I am studying mechanical engineering and want to get a job with Polaris working with snowmobiles.
I love meeting new people, especially people from other countries, and learning about their cultures.
I believe that people should uphold justice, peace, honesty, and other things like these. I believe this because my God, Jesus Christ, says these things are right and we should defend morals such as these. I do my very best to do unto others as I would have them do unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment